Access Control Mod
What does this mod do?
With this mod you can build a complex access control system.
Something like a master key system with personal authorization.
In addition to doors you can power any redstone circuit with it.
- Access Administrator Block
- Access Card
- Access Panel
- Block for administration of cards
- Rightclick to open the GUI
- Card slot in the upper left corner: Here you can put a card or a stack of cards to edit it
- Tab Colors: Here you can add or remove colors. A card with a certain color, is permitted to activate equivalent Panels
- Tab Panels: A list of panel names which the card is permitted to activate as well. The panels can also be deleted here
- Tab New Panel: Add a new panel
- The card which is handed over to the player
- In the card is stored which colors can be activated and which special panels the card is permitted to activate
- Cards can be edited with the administrator block
- Is placed next to the door, redstone circuit or whatever should be powered
- When activated it has the same effect as a button/lever placed in the same spot
- When activated it activates all panels with the same name (no name does not count as the same name) in a radius of five blocks on the same level and in a radius of three blocks 3 levels above and beneath it. If the panels should be in Toggle mode then all of the panels have to be in toggle mode, otherwise they'll only work as a "button"
- Has an Administration-GUI, which can be opend by shift-rightclicking with a card with administration permission
- Tab Name: Here the panel can be named. The name can also be seen when you are next to the panel. This name can be saved on a card to grant a player special permissions
- Also in the tab Name: Toggel Mode: Here you can switch between "button" and "lever". Off means that the panel deactivates itself after about a second. When toggle mode is on the panel deactivates only when beeing clicked by a valid card again
- Tab Color: Change the color of the panel
- Tab Player: A list of players with permission to activate this panel. Now it is enough if this player has a card without any permissions
- Tab New Player: Here you can add a new player to the list. If an empty name is saved everybody with a card can access this panel. Each of these players only needs a card and can activate the panel even without any further permissions
- Fun Fact: The little red and green lights glow in the dark
[BUG] Color and name change of panels is not immediatly visible to other players.
Roxa's Access Control Mod
Have a look here